11 January 2010

My Year in Status

Usually around New Years I can't put a pen down. Typically, the longest entry in my journal is the first one of the New Year. But this year...the urge seemed to pass me by. I didn't even look at my journal. I guess there have been other things to think about and do. Nothing major, just life.

So I've cheated. Facebook has this awesome application that collects your status lines for the year and puts them all together. It was fun to read over them and try to remember what the heck I was going on about. It's amazing how much you can remember with one line of text. Where you wrote it from. What you were doing. Kind of like an old song.


So the major events:
Working with my friends at Combibos
Oxford snow days
Moved back to the States from England
First African American President - we voted from England!
My nephew Issac was born
Ran my first 10K race
Started a new job at JWT/Team Detroit as a copywriter

I could go on, 2009 was a busy year...but I'll end it here with the hope that I will find my writing motivation again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment