We can't always be everywhere we'd like to be. Or have everything we feel we need. But it is great that at this time of year we can stop and appreciate where we are, what we do have, and those we love.It's a feeling I am going to work on carrying throughout the coming year.
Any time I am far away from friends or family, I've found comfort in looking up into the night sky and knowing that they too could look up and see the same sky.
To all my friends and family who are far away, I'm not wishing I were on a tropical beach somewhere laying on a beach, I am wishing that I could be with you all. My thoughts are with you as you gather together for the Holidays. Next time your out on a starry night look up and remember I'm thinking of you! I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Christmas.
Love to you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment